Community discussions

MikroTik App

Xsaron
just joined
Topic Author

CRS326-24G-2S+ drops all connectivity each 50 s

Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:37 pm

Hello

I've installed a newly bought CRS326-24G-2S+. It's connected behind a RB5009UPr+S+ through SFP+, the config is rather basic.

Immediately after installation end users complained about frequent unavailability of the network. Each minute they had 5-10 seconds without connectivity. I've checked the logs and no issues or oddities are shown. There is no issue with the internet modem, there is no issue with the router as well.

When I started a ping from the CRS to an address on the internet, the first pings worked and then I got an error that pop's up, saying something about an object that can't be found. I had to wait for 5-10 seconds before I could reload the webfig and login again. I disabled auto negotiation on the SPF+ and set it to 10G manually (both on the switch and the router). The connection with the CRS looks more stable now, though, when doing a ping, there is always 1 ping that time's out consistently each 50 seconds. Doing the same test from the RB towards the internet, there is no time out.

EDIT: users also complain about experiencing a disconnect each minute.

Something seems to be wrong with the CRS. Is it a faulty hardware or do you have any tips on how to solve this?

Thanks.