Community discussions

MikroTik App

MrRey
just joined
Topic Author

Problem with Mangle Rule

Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:27 am

I setup load balance with my 2ISP both pppoe. But every time i enable the mangle rule for routing mark I cannot access my nvr and all cctv...Please help me

llamajaja
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: Problem with Mangle Rule

Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:19 pm

Sure thing. Please use this virtual eraser to remove your mangles, this virtual pen to rewrite proper mangles, and these virtual scales, to help load balance your PCC.

MrRey
just joined
Topic Author

Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:21 am

Sure thing. Please use this virtual eraser to remove your mangles, this virtual pen to rewrite proper mangles, and these virtual scales, to help load balance your PCC.
This is the best answer i get in the entire forum of Mikrotik. Thanks you expert!

anav
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:04 am

The quality of the response is directly proportional to the quality of information provided to elicit a response.
Its not your fault, that the MT barons, do not have a quality standard of posting, avoiding first posts bereft of facts.

To better understand your situation, it would be best to provide
a. your config /export file=anynameyouwish ( minus router serial number, any public WANIP information, keys, etc.)
b. a network diagram showing topology ( which devices are involved what internet connections are involved, what subnets are flowing over which ports )
( provides your visual plan )
c. Finally a set of requirements to that the config can be measured as to meeting requirements and to avoid conflicts in advice....
i. identify all users/devices including the admin
ii. identify all the traffic flows required by users/devices.

Over to you, since my crystal ball is in the shop for repairs. :-)