Community discussions

MikroTik App

yeeegem
just joined
Topic Author

Mikrotik hAP ax3 issue

Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:37 pm

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I recently bought Mikrotik hAP ax3. It works great, but I have connection issues with my the internet connection. The PPPoE uptime has never reached ~2 days interval. Sometimes it disconnects several times per day, sometimes only once per 2 day or so. Could you please help me to understand if it's an ISP issue or it's the router issue? What can I adjust in the configuration to get rid of it?

The issue starts with the line "ether1 link down".

Model: Mikrotik hAP ax3
OS: 7.9rc1 (I had 7.8 before, the issue was the same + Kernel crash once per week. solved in 7.9rc1 after contacting the support)

My current configuration is attached as well as the logs.
ISP: Deutsche Telekom

Best Regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ionutc
just joined

Re: Mikrotik hAP ax3 issue

Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:31 pm

I have same problem, ethernet1 disconnect few times/week with kernel error. My ethernet1 (2,5 GB port) is connected to an Intel NUC with static IP. I am using latest RouterOS v7.14.2