Community discussions

MikroTik App

millenium7
Long time Member
Long time Member
Topic Author

Winbox - everything empty unless I clear cache before logging in

Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:20 am

This only happens to a select few routers in the network. There is 1 in particular that is particularly bad for this. Whenever I go to log into it with winbox, I get logged in fine but there are no interfaces listed, no IP's, no neighbors, not even the routers name is shown in the winbox titlebar
If I log out, then choose Tools->Clear Cache and log back in, its fine

It's not a showstopper but it is frustrating having to do this constantly. And yes am running the latest version of Winbox as of the time of writing

Router is a CHR running 6.48.6 but this problem has been there for a long time. It's purpose is a VPN concentrator and has 200+ connections at any one time. The configuration on the router has never changed, I did notice that this problem seemed to only occur once this concentrator had somewhere around 100+ connections to it

Hoping to see this fixed in a future winbox version. Does anyone else have this issue? And any workarounds other than having to log out and manually clear cache every time?