Do you feel depressed by the linux-unfriendly mikrotik ?
Do you want more operations inside mikrotik ?
Do you believe that it is possible ?
Have you ever imagined to run busybox, pico, iptraf, ipkg, quagga(with olsr and batman), dropbear(with real bash shell) inside mikrotik ?
Ok, Oulodent Studios have created for you a linuxed mikrotik version with cd installation and extra mikrotik cli commands.
1) linux packages may be extracted from uploaded iso and be installed via ftp as usual.
2) after dropbear installation, set root password via command: / linux dropbear password
3) dropbear accepts connections on tcp port 2222
4) any installed package, may be uninstalled as usual
5) these all extra packages DO NOT affect any mikrotik files
6) share it
7) have fun
Disclaimer: THIS IS NOT A PIRATED/CRACKED VERSION, it still needs the classic keys to be activated. If your router crash or loose its keys I do not care. I suggest you to try it on virtual machine first, so to get sure that is not fake with safety.